Thursday, January 22, 2015

Vintage Snowsuit


Having been a dancer for most of my life I was never too keen on skiing.  Injuries were all too common among people that I knew and it could have ended my career.  But that doesn't mean that I can't wear the outfit!  I found this fantastic ski suit at The Arc Thrift Store in Rio Grand, NJ and paid a whopping $8 for it.


We had this beautiful snowfall last night.  Its the kind of snow that might taste good with maple syrup on it and it's obviously the perfect day to wear this!

Contemplating the snow and what to do next...

Just like a kid again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how much I enjoy your blog!! We were skiing in Colorado at New Year's with my family your sister in law and your nephews and you can't believe the amount of fashion that happens on the mountain. You would have been just perfect, I did hurt my knee skiing. I will see the Orthopedist on the 29th. Yikes!!

XOXO F