Friday, April 17, 2015

Do Cape May Yoga!


A wonderful little yoga studio opened this month on the second floor of the Magic Brain Cafe on Perry Street in Cape May.  I am in heaven.  I can roll right out of yoga into a delicious cup of coffee and begin my day with my two favorite things in the whole world!  Thanks go to Stephen Gatier for including yoga at his superb cafe and to Lia Antonicello, Kelsy Wise and Brian Lee for their outstanding daily classes.




Here I am on my way up to class wearing my favorite yoga outfit.  The leggings are from Blue Sky and are made with a divine cotton/lycra blend that is soft and loose but doesn't look too baggy.  

The skirt is a piece of art in itself.  It is made by Zand of Amsterdam.  It wraps around with as many snaps as you need for a perfect fit and has this nifty little pouch that hooks right onto the skirt.  The colors of both pieces are so bright and happy that they make me smile just to put them on. 



Lia painted this lovely mural that meets you on your way up the stairs and invites you to try out your own upward dog!





















Getting ready for class...



stretching...


flexing...


and finding my
downward dog for the day.


Greeting Lia...


and now I am ready to begin.

1 comment:

River Muse said...

Love the prints and colors. So cheerful!